For students coming from a partner university:
- Retrieve the enrollment document from your home university or download it here.
- Provide your home university with the document no later than March 31st 2021.
- The list of admitted students will be published at the end of April 2020. A confirmation letter will also be sent to students with more details with regards to the semesters spent in the receiving university.
- Admitted students are required to contact the receiving university to confirm that they accept the proposal.
- Students will have to contact their home university’s METS coordinator who will provide to them all informational documents along with the terms and conditions necessary to the delivery of the 10 ECTS from the reference institute.
- Students will receive the following documents:
– a description of the program
– the list of courses to pass to validate the 25 ECTS required by the program
- Following acceptation of the proposal, each receiving university will send students an acceptance letter and an information leaflet on the courses available, alongside contact information to help them search for accomodation.
- Upon arrival at the receiving university, students will receive:
– a class planning for the semester
– informations regarding the terms to comply to validate their semester
For students not currently studying in a partner university:
- Complete the application form and sent it to one of our partner universities.
- Candidates that meet our requirements will receive an invitation to an admission exam
- If they successfully pass this exam, candidates will be admitted in fourth year at the university for which they have passed the exam.
Below is a table indicating which languague you are required to write your letter of motivation according to the university you are contacting
|Université catholique de Louvain||French|
|KU Leuven Anvers||English / Dutch|
|Universidad de Salamanca||Spanish|
|Università di Bologna – Forlì||Italian|
|Université Catholique de l’Ouest Angers||French|
MOBILE EUROPEANS for TRANSLATION SPECIALISATION Program